UPCOMING RLI EVENTS AND CLASSES
Transitional Land Course
Opportunities are arising for real estate agents as more and more agricultural land is being adapted for recreational uses and urban brownfields are being converted for commercial and residential uses. This is an essential course for land and commercial agents looking to gain a better understanding of both sides of a transitional land transaction.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
• Expertise to analyze options and determine the highest and best use of a property.
• Confidence to develop an effective marketing campaign to sell these types of properties.
• Competence to estimate the market value of a transitional land property.
• Knowledge to understand the financial aspects, physical considerations, governmental, legal and economic factors that impact transitional land.
Resources and tools received:
• Excel Spreadsheets with formulas to calculate mortgage
• Formulas to discounting the time value of money
This course counts 16 required hours for the ALC designation and 6 Florida CE credits.
NOTE: Join RLI and receive the member discount + one year free membership in the Florida Chapter ($50 value)
Date: September 13-14, 2018
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: 3001 SR 19, Tavares, FL 32778
RLI MEMBER $345
NON-RLI MEMBER $445
Contact for Questions:
William Rollins, Jr. CCIM, ALC
T: 239.489.4066 | M: 239.633.1963
Site Selection Class
Analyze Market Opportunities for Development
This two day REALTORS Land Institute Land University course introduces participants to identify and analyze specific sites for development. The course addresses a broad range of topics that include:
* Analyze demographic growth trends.
* Perform statistical analyze on potential sites.
* Analyze resourses to determine the best site for a specific use.
* Perform forecasting for resort areas.
* Apply principles to specific property types or segments.
Site Selection counts as credit in the following program:
An elective course for the ALC Designation.
8 Hours Specialty CE Credits - Florida Only
Date: November 14-15, 2018
Location: Osceola County Welcome Center & History Museum
4155 W. Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 32741
Contact: William Rollins, Jr. CCIM, ALC
Pay for Class through PayPal.