UPCOMING RLI EVENTS AND CLASSES
Realtors Land Institute-Alabama presents Risk Management I and Risk Management II with Jim Lawrence for a total of six (6) hours of CE.
April 27, 2018 Clarion Inn & Suites- 2195 Ross Clark Circle S.E., Dothan, AL
Take one or both sessions- Risk Management I: Avoiding Violations and Risk Management II- Brokers
RLI-Alabama will host six (6) hours of Risk Management CE on April 27, 2018 at the Clarion Inn & Suites with Jim Lawrence as the instructor.
You may sign up for one or both sessions.
Schedule April 27, 2018
8:30am - 9:00am Registration/Check-IN
9:00am - 12:00pm Risk Management I: Avoiding Violations
12:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch on Your Own
1:30pm - 4:30pm Risk Management II: Brokers
For overnight accommodations contact the Clarion Inn & Suites in Dothan at 334-794-8711.
Transitional Land Course
Opportunities are arising for real estate agents as more and more agricultural land is being adapted for recreational uses and urban brownfields are being converted for commercial and residential uses. This is an essential course for land and commercial agents looking to gain a better understanding of both sides of a transitional land transaction.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
• Expertise to analyze options and determine the highest and best use of a property.
• Confidence to develop an effective marketing campaign to sell these types of properties.
• Competence to estimate the market value of a transitional land property.
• Knowledge to understand the financial aspects, physical considerations, governmental, legal and economic factors that impact transitional land.
Resources and tools received:
• Excel Spreadsheets with formulas to calculate mortgage
• Formulas to discounting the time value of money
This course counts 16 required hours for the ALC designation and 6 Florida CE credits.
NOTE: Join RLI and receive the member discount + one year free membership in the Florida Chapter ($50 value)
Date: September 13-14, 2018
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: 3001 SR 19, Tavares, FL 32778
RLI MEMBER $345
NON-RLI MEMBER $445
Contact for Questions:
William Rollins, Jr. CCIM, ALC
T: 239.489.4066 | M: 239.633.1963